Thursday, January 17, 2008

SkyQuestCom Helps Me To Be A Winner In Life

We all have the ability to make decisions that will determine the ultimate destiny and purpose in life! Before we can do it, we need to know what is our purpose in life. What do we want to achieve in life?

The No.1 reason why most people don't achieve what they want because they do not know what they want.

For me, I want to achieve financial freedom that will free up most of my time to help and add value to others life. I don't want to stuck in the rat race and selling my soul to the 9 to 5 job. I want to be a winner in life.

What is a winner in life then?

In fact, there is a very thin line between a Winner or Loser.

Just like the Olympic Games, we could win a Gold Medal by beating our competitors by the tiniest one thousandth of a second!

When we compare life to the Olympics, it is the same. We need to always maintain a "Winner's Mindset" in order to attain our purpose in life!

Below is a comparison of Winners vs. Losers' mindset:

Winners are always part of the answers;
Losers are always part of the problems.

Winners always have programs;
Losers always have excuses.

Winners say, "Let me do it for you";
Losers say, "That's not my job."

Winners see an answer for every problem;
Losers see a problem for every answer.

Winners see a green near every sand trap;
Losers see two or three sand traps near every green.

Winners say, "It may be difficult, but it's possible;
Losers say, "It may be possible, but it's too difficult."

Are you a winner or loser?

BE A WINNER!!!

We need to make a conscious decision to be a Winner and always
maintain a Winner's mindset in order to win the Gold Medal in OUR life! Just
like Olympian athletes, we need to train ourselves each and EVERYDAY
CONSISTENTLY to win our Gold Medal!

The ultimate sure fire training method is to continually feed our mind with world class mentality and motivational nourishment.

Everyday, I feed my mind with winner's mindset and mentality by watching at least one video seminar of world class gurus like Robert Kiyosaki, Jay Abraham, T Harv Eker, Blair Singer, Joe Girard, Robert G Allen, Brian Tracy, Dr Dolf De Roos and lots more.

All these positive energy from world experts are available any time any where as long as there is internet connection. Thanks to SkyQuestCom. SkyQuestCom has been a great inspirational and personal development tool to help me getting out of rat race and achieve financial freedom faster...

It is definitely one of the greatest decision and investment that I have invested to grow myself.

I am glad that I have been learning and growing everyday...if not, I am dying!

How about you? Don't wait. Make your decision now...

What do you want in life?

Relevant Squidoo for more info:
http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-escape-rat-race